INFORCE APL™ - 200 Lumens
Advanced Bilateral Switching
The INFORCE APL LED auto pistol light produces 200 lumens of white light with a tight beam for close- to mid-range applications and balanced peripheral light for discernment of the surrounding area. The straightforward, bilateral and ambidextrous paddle switching system affords left or right hand activation and natural finger movement from the weapon body to the switch. The INFORCE APL is ultralight and durable inside and out. Its integrated mounting system is compact, convenient and securely attaches without tools.
U.S. and international patents are pending.
Lift side lever to attach or release the light.
• No tools required.
Bilateral Paddle Switching
• Push either paddle switch to activate the light.
• Constant and Momentary modes
Lockout Mode and Battery Replacement
• Quarter turn for lockout mode
• Head unscrews for battery replacement.
Rail Bar Replacement
• Lift the rail clamp lever.
• Remove the rail bar from the body using the hex key.
• Place the new rail clamp in position and fasten.
NOTE: Wider rail bar is for use with MIL-STD-1913 rails.
Run time: 1.5 hours
Bilateral paddle switches offer:
• On/off switch operation with either hand
• Natural finger movement to activate the switches
• Constant and momentary options
Intergated mounting system:
• No tools required
Product ships with (2) rail mounting bars that
accommodate Universal and MIL-STD-1913 rails.
Length: 3 in. / 7.619 cm.
Width: 1.2 in. / 3.048 cm.
Weight: 2.83 oz. / 80.229 g.
Batteries: 1 x 123A Lithium
Will not fit Beretta model PX4 storm or H&K USP.